ok……so it didn’y turn out…….exactly…….how it was supposed to…………
But it were dead yummy and everyone at work loved it!
Must remember to double up on the recipe next time!
Here’s the recipe if you want to have a whack!
1 small pack digestive biscuits
275ml double cream
170g full fat cream cheese
100g icing sugar
pack of pistachios
1) place the biscuits in a bowl and using the end of a rolling pin crush them into a fine crumb.
2) melt the butter in a pan and mix thoroughly with the biscuit crumbs, then place at the bottom of the cheesecake dish, push down and even out. place in the fridge to chill.
3) pour the cream into a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks
in a small mixing bowl, soften the cream cheese and gradually sift in the icing sugar, mixing continuously.
4) grate the rind of the lemon and lime and mix into the cream cheese and icing sugar.
5) cut the lemon and lime in half and juice, use 1 tbsp of this juice in the cheese mixture
6) fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture and spread this on top of the biscuit base and decorate.
7) then chill.